Monday, August 11, 2008

Stress



Was suppose to make a post bout China Olympic stuff but ugh...too tired and moodless. Here's the link of it...

Fake fireworks?

Well, i dont really care bout fake fireworks...as long as you can make a good show to us/me, then im satisfied.

I do realize that these few days, my mood is kinda bad...i shoo people off and i even shoo-ed my best friend away... Sigh...stress is really getting onto me and it's just 2200+ rite now and im very tired and sore all over my legs. I think it's cause i've been having a hard week and whoa...it's really tiring. Even my babies cant cheer me up...well, they do cheer me up a bit but the moment they're gone, ugh...back to bad mood mode.

Ah...so hope my mood will go away. Well, i tried my best to smile towards everyone and be my normal self but sigh...it's tiring lol! I even had an arguement with Beng coz of silly stuff but then, what's done is done, cannot be reversed.

No comments: