Friday, August 22, 2008

Special Guest

Well, i so called made a special appearance in Edward's class gathering or something similar. I actually agreed to go just a few hours before the event started therefore, it was some sort of special appearance. The reason i am there is not to eat lol! but the food are irresistible and they looked good. Okay how does all these started? Well, it started with me having a usual convo with Edward and he showed me something that makes me 'hot', literally. So, i've decided to cut some time off for my nap and get on with the steamboat stuff.

The reason i am and was there is to like...clear something up. In my opinion, Edward cant really talk in a urm...better way. In the terms of he's more cold in expression compared to me and he just said whatever he has it in his mind. I am someone who prefer actions rather than sitting down, talk talk talk and talk with the yaggidy yag and orders others to do the actions. I find these kind of people useless cause all they know is to talk rubbish and boast about how easy it is to accomplish something.

Ok went there, where Jack fetches me and Edward with Jill in it.
*note, Jack and Jill isnt da real names*

The moment i stepped into the car, i realize why and how a girl could actually ruin others' lives (in terms of love). Why? Firstly, because she's pretty, second, she's cherish and being beside her makes you forget who you are and things like that. Lastly, she kind of like....'radiates happy aura' and you just cant get angry at her no matter what she did. I know the 'radiates happy aura' stuff is ridiculous but well, i couldnt find any other better ways to describe it. I should be angry at Jill but hmmm...i just couldnt.

That is why this so called stupid Jack falls into the trap where he actually treat Jill as the precious or rather, priceless artifact. Like how i treat my lovely games :D THEY'RE PRICELESS!!!

Okay, yeah! I have to describe a veeeeeery disgusting stuff by a person i dislike. Jason Siew! When i was in the car, i just realized that Jason Siew is going and i was like...ZOMG!!! WTH! They shoved me off by telling me it's nothing etc etc. Guess what? He VOMITTED SOME MUCUS OR WHATEVER RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! (Edward, me and Jack) Edward, being the worst victim where Jason's vomit actually spilt to his pants. Yes it is normal for one to vomit but then, HE VOMITED ON OTHERS! One second he was talking and the next he was vomtting...WTH! And of course i mumbled about why must he join us and all. It's not like i despise him but he just got this pestering attitude and i dont know why....i just well, dislike him or some sort.

Anyway, after our dinner i had a looooooong talk with Jack. Yep he's a nice guy but then, he did something reaaaaaly wrong. That is why i sell my precious time away just to talk to him. I never had the intention to talk to him in the first place but well, what Edward told me makes me mad. It's a private matter so, i don't really want to discuss nor talk about it. In case i do look back as in read my previous posts, then the only clue i shall have is that

Jack n Jill goes up the hill,
Up they went,
Down the bill,
Jack n Jill down the vent.

Jack n Jill goes trio,
They know they will go 'aiyo',
When one is gone,
The other will come.

Chin-up goes,
John-doe comes,
January,
Finally here.

Fight for you,
Fight for her,
Fight for who,
To get her.




Hehe...a spontaneous one by me. Kind of lame hehe...but well, it's just a simple trace in the form i like most...the classic poem :D After the loooong talk, JnJ fetches me and Edward home but before that, we stopped at 7-11. We were trying to find a parking in one of the lane available and whoosh! All of the sudden, an ugly looking uncle actually appeared. I saw him alright so is Jack since the uncle was near our side of the car but unfortunately, Jill and Edward didnt see and it wow....a shriek came from Jill and we were shocked! Jack said, tonight i wont be able to sleep alright from the shock and well, of course i laughed and shoved it off as normal and so on. There's a Chinese saying in Cantonese, "Yan hak yan mou peng yee" which means, "there are not cure if one were to scare another". Something like that...im not very good in translating :p

No comments: