Saturday, August 02, 2008

EXAM!

Hmmm...mid examination is coming up soon... Which is next week, from Tuesday till Thursday. I am not reallt confident in all those exam but then, it seems to me that nothing much that i can read from the notes. My memorizing sucks but then, what to do, it's a must. I like programming very much and that is why, if i get bad result for my Intro to Programming, i'll be sad...lol...but i doubt anyone care...

See...even a kid knows how to protest exam, nevertheless us...

Went to Gurney today instead of revising. Was suppose to buy a file to keep all my notes and stuff since the new bag is kinda small... But then, was too tired due to strolling all around Gurney where i followed my sis to shop for her office wear. Planned to buy something for Prom Night but then, sigh...i hate formal attires and that means, collar shirts = a no no for me...But what to do, well, i browsed through the shops and all. Being kinda fussy cause well, all formal attires look kinda alike. Well, all of sudden, i get a nice idea...Why not let's go to SUB? And indeed, THE ATTIRES THERE SUITS ME!!! Despite being formal, they're sooooo cool! I like those stuff veeeeery much. Sadly, the minimum price for a shirt is RM100. Well, i think it's an okay price but then, the one i chose worth rm149. It's a simple shirt with some kind of hip-hop-liked style on the back. I find it cool and all and so, i decided to buy it.

"Chotto!"

Sis stopped me...she say it looks kinda sucky...so, i go aw....etc etc. Then my BIL recommends me another jacket-liked attire to me...well, i too find this cool but i was kinda reluctant cause i know that the jacket's price gonna soar veeeery high. To tell the truth, i like it very much. So, i check it out and indeed, the price is rm209 if i am not mistaken. I shake it off about the jacket but my BIL sees through me and he insist that i buy it. Well, after discount, the price is still rm160 if im not mistaken and sigh...so, i think why not...but then, i thought about my mom. I know that my mom's gonna kill me if i'd bought it. So, i shake it off again. BIL keep insisting about it but i managed to walk away. I feel kinda sad cause unable to buy it actually. I like stuff from SUBS actually....especially SUBZERO where it is meant for youths. Sigh, so, i end up with nothing...

Next destination, food! Went Kim Gary and guess what, CHEESE!!!!!!!! We (my sis and me) loves cheese, and so, we consider Kim Gary as one of our paradise. We're like mice, where cheese is our priority, in the term of food lol! Well, my sis ordered cheese seafood complete with prawn and salmon with a side dish of mushroom cheese. For me, i ordered fries and cheese seafood with prawn. Well, we called Mei Yin to join us and guess what, my elder sis who's sick actually came along. She've wanted to dine in Kim Gary quite long ago but then, it's always packed and she hate to wait, like me. So, well, cheese again...she ordered the one like mine. Foods' here!!! I mixed in those fries with my main course and whoa! It taste soooooooo nice! We concluded that this place is much nicer than Myzi Bistro or however you guys spell the word Myzi. Well, in Myzi, we're only full and that's it. But over here, it's totally different. I am a big eater and guess what, i cant finish the main course lol! My BIL who usually eats 3 dishes of stuff as his lunch or dinner actually call it quits despite he only ate one dish. For me, i forced myself to finish it up...cause well, it's a waste to not finish it.

Okay, after that, went Popular...was checking out whether Artemis Fowl : Time Paradox is here yet or not. Went to "Teen Fiction' shelve and eh...cant find...So i thought it's in mid of August. Ok walk walk walk around, help sis find her Anthony Horowitz's Alex Rider. OK found it, walk around again and suddenly, i have the idea to check out the "New" shelve books. Went there and ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME PARADOX!!! ALAS! IT'S HERE! Checked the price, dissapointed... T_T It costs rm70 if im not mistaken...sob...guess i'll just have to buy in a later time. Since book prices drops too. Well, my last resort is to ask Eric whether had be bought Time Paradox. I hope he does...



No comments: