Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stefan Baskhir

You know, i read lots of novels by Eoin Colfer and one of them are Supernaturalist. There's this guy, named Stefan Baskhir and he's the leader of Supernaturalist. Basically, this novel is about a bunch of teens doing futuristic paranormal stuff which is blasting off Parasite. It is a kind of creature that siphons pain from humans but those Supernaturalists thought that they were siphoning life force out of the humans. So, there they go, hunt and all. It ended up with Stefan dying in order to rescue the Parasite.

Okay my point on writing this post is rather special. In the novel, i really admire the courage of Stefan and his ability to lead the group without fail. Even a new boy and the main character of the novel, Cosmo looked up upon him the moment he joins the group. And guess what, the new boy is me :D. I dare to say, i actually found someone whom i admired although he's a bit lala-ish which is like me :D Im lala-ish from time to time...That is why i was nicknamed 'ginna' =.=". Anyway, i wont really tell his name cause ahahaha...i feel shy to tell the person. Why? Cause i dont want to let him know.

He really has the capability to handle whatever stuff at peace and in just some split seconds, he could come up with the best solution or something alike. Unlike most of the dictatorship bosses, he actually sits down and listen to your opinions. That is one of the 'characteristics' i like. I am more to a tactician minded person although i am much more stupid to actually be a tactician. That is why i admire Zhuge Liang and Tsun Tzu or whatever his name is. Ok the point is, he is so called worthy (in my own term) to be a leader and i will be the first one to be his follower if it's in ancient times lolz. Let's compare two leaders i saw in my college life so far.

One, who is able to be calm and composed, planned everything properly, expects the unexpected and always look on the bad side too instead of just going on with the 'perfect plan'. The other who's a rush-head and looks blur all the time like urm...what-should-i-do-next, kind of way. Looks are very important and to be calm and composed is what a leader should have. Charisma is another but this second guy have neither both the charisma nor the latter one. Well, the first one doesnt really have the look but the way he talks actually made others listen to him but not the second. I have a small, short conversation with the second one and i am not impressed at all. He cant even impress people upon his speech nevertheless comes out with a good solution. I know i do not have the rights to criticize and comment on others as they say, 'look yourself in the mirror before you say someone else' but i just have to in order to do comparisons. XD

I know that i am kind of fussy and i demand 'perfect' in certain aspects but well, this is the way i am. I do not get impressed easily and if i am impressed, it means you're good but not best or perfect cause in this world, there's no such thing as best nor perfect. In gymnastic or whatever you might get 'Perfect 10' or win tons of medals but i will never declare you as the perfect person. Cause there will never be...i would like to make an exception to my mom though :D She is a perfect wife and mom to me, who never did mistakes (from my point of view). That is why i love her very much. Haha! She do tell me that never to talk about her in front of other people and say whatever stuff like 'my mom ask me to go home early today' but i just can't. Yes this might makes me look like a mama's boy but i dont really care cause i love her very much. The simple reason is, she is too perfect for me and it is irresistable not to follow her advices (although from time to time, i do not listen to her advices lolx...more to many times lol...that's just the overall assumption).

You tend to talk about the person you like often right? Well, i talk to everyone most about my mom. For instance, now lol. Anyway, back to my admirer. Other than that, he is capable of doing nearly everything and he's just very friendly towards everyone with the lala style of course. Even the lecturers find him very friendly and approachable (from my point of view). Other than that, like Stefan, he is brave. Very brave. He likes challenges and goes for the best although his best is yet to meet my expectation :p Other than that, if he dislike something, he will just tell it out or something similar. I am different from this. I prefer to take things step by step and wait until my volcano actually erupts lol! I am too lenient and i find it kind of bad to actually see another to suffers...exceptions are made to those i dislike or hate of course. (I would really like Deepak to suffer mwahahahha!)

I learned a lot of stuff from him in terms of general knowledge, social skills and other stuff unrelated to studies. Cause there is someone who's more pro that him that is why i said unrelated to study and it's like by double or triple times perhaps? Or maybe more. This guy too is someone i actually admire and i always like to label him as 'crazy'. Why? Because he's too PROFESSIONAL! We're in diploma right now but what he know is like....BEYOND OUR LECTURERS!!! Our lecturers are mostly degree holders i think and he's like....whoa! speechless... That is why i say, YOU'RE CRAZY! Sometimes, to those who do not know what i meant by 'crazy', it will be an insult lol! But in fact, it is not an insult cause the term 'crazy' by me doesnt mean 'insane' but its just too...undescriptive.

Lastly, i do not have an older brother and i've always wanted one. I actually found one whom i can admire and all but of course i won't tell him that i want him to be my brother. It is fun to have a brother. I have two sisters and well, guys and girls are different right? Guys = gaming, girls = shopping. Right? So, what do i get when i have two sisters? Lots of shirts, foods and some luxury stuff. In fact, what do i want? Not shirts, neither food nor luxury stuff but a companion that i can talk about my stuff to and also a companion for gaming and talk about guys stuff. I do talk to my sis bout those 18++ stuff but by all means they are girls right? How are we suppose to click? If i am girlish then perhaps i might join them for shopping and gossiping but i just can't. I find those activities boring and i dont carry a purse for heaven sake. You will have to pay me like...1 million or so just to force me take a purse and goes to the public.

Guys are meant to be guys therefore, it is very inapropriate from my point of view to actually hold a purse, wear a skirt (doesnt apply to Irish guys) or even wear those G-string. There's this kind of g-string liked underpants for guys right? Well, i really find it disgusting instead of sexy or cool. It's just....speechless...My cousin do wear these and he was telling me "it's cool! You should buy some...my girlfriend totally like it!" and what is my reaction? I looked at him blankly... If you wanna do all those, save up some money and make a transexual operation or some sort. And i will shut myself up.

Wow...a long post eh? Hehe...this always happen to me whenever i am sleepy. I tend to be talkative. I think i should stop here. OMG! LOOK AT THE TIME! IT'S 0545! Sweatz...good night alright...or rather, good morning :D You do makes my life more colorful and other than that, my other new found friends do makes my life more colorful. I cant wait for the trip to KL with you guys n gals. I dare to wrote this cause i really doubt anyone would actually read my posts since there's like just a handful of people who actually comes here and long posts = BOOOORING!!!

No comments: