Saturday, February 21, 2009

Laptop In da House (room)

It's soooooooo annoying after the whole computer desk was moved into my room. I DONT HAVE FREAKING INTERNET!! I've to move out to the living room and sit on little kid's chair and coffee table. LIKE NOW!!! Ugh so torturing. Mom said she'll let me buy a router soon but not now... Sigh so, ugh...talk about backache... =.=" I've to hunch to see the screen properly lol! Anyway, exam's due next week and i hope i've good preparation before that. Oh yeah! One more thing, finally i've got the grasp of the game, SPORE!!! Well, it is a game developed by Maxis with together with the creator of The Sims, Will Wright. From what i read in wikipedia, Maxis is now a part of Electronic Arts. Anyway, Spores really does looks like The Sims but the play style is different. Anyway, here are some of the 'species' i created.



I name them Xatus (Xatuses in plural XD). Dont ask me why but it just come to my mind.



Civilised Xatus(es).


Dancing Xatus(es).



Creature after the cell phase, Xanu.




I forgot what i named this =.=" It's a weird name too.






Anyway, i'm currently in Space Phase and whoa! It's very very hard to play space phase where you can give life to other planets and stuff like that. It's really like you're the God and you decide what you wanna do. Nice game but one of the most complicated game ever. I doubt many girls will like this kind of game. The creation part, yes but space war??? Unlikely...i too have trouble playing due to limited resources as in sporebuck (money). Till now, i still dont really understand how everything works... Lots and lotsa stuff in the game...

No comments: