Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's!!!



Wow...today is one of the best days in my life! Why? The whole family was so cheerful today. Father and Mother is happy while Cat and Tat Ko as usual with their lovey dovey and the new couple-liked, presenting, Chris and Michael!!! They were happy and lol! i sorta betrayed Chris by telling Michael what Chris likes and dislikes and stuff like that. And of course, there were me :D Hehe... well, at least this year's Valentine was special compared to previous years. Hehe...

Anyway, first of all, Happy Valentine's Day to everybody out there!!! To those who're still single, do not sore cause sooner or later, your Valentine will appear and then you can celebrate this day, 14th of February! Of course you can still celebrate this day even if you're single but, it wont be really fun right? Okay let's see, in the beginning, i dont really plan to go anywhere today but i sort of like must get rid of myself out of the house in order to initiate "Home Candle Light Dinner" planned by Chris. Well, of course i must cooperate in order to make everything work. What is that plan? Well, we would like to give Father and Mother privacy and have fun with candle light dinner and such. So, i get rid of myself at the noon or such. Even though father will only be back at evening but well, hehe...the earlier i get out, the better as mother can do the stuff she wanted to do and prepare stuff without me looking as lol! You know...shy shy stuff... XD LOL! Imagine preparing Dinner-for-Two in front of your kids with lovey-dovey stuff, wont it be like...weird???

Anyway, so, i went out with my friend and spend quite a fun time though :D Hehe... Watched Valkyrie and although the story is kinda confusing, it's actually quite nice and im wondering, you did they made two fingers of Tom Cruise to disappear? I thought Adolph Hitler died in the movie but he didnt but instead, Tom Cruise died. It's actually so called a twist but it's nice! It's not often that you see main character dies right? I really like it that way compared to a movie that has happy ending alllll the time. Anyway, just realize you're fan of many anime too and hehe...im gonna give you a surprise as soon as i can :D



Was at Gurney the whole day and it's quite boring but managed to get rid of the boringness through hours of talking. Time seemed to past so fast today. Hope it would stay longer but ah! Im sure there're next time...

Mother actually had candle light dinner with father in their room LOL!!!! Simultaneously, Cat had the same thing with Tat Ko in her room too. Kinda cute actually... XD Pity grandpa he's alone though... Well, it's the young's world nowadays and i dont think i can help it right? To think that one day i would be in his positions and memories are the only thing i can keep with my beloved no longer with me. Kinda sad actually because you'll be lonely. Sigh...nevertheless, although i do scream at you and detests you from time to time, do know that i love you, grandpa. Despite the things you did, you're still my grandpa and despite how many ridiculous things you said, you're still my grandpa. Although you're not a good example of a grandpa, or rather, my ideal grandpa, do know that you're still my grandpa... :D I had lost one of my beloved grandpa and i know sooner or later, i will lose you too but nevertheless, memories of you will always stay with me.

I'm sure i will reminiscent you like how i think about grandma and my other grandpa. Im sure i'll think of the ridiculous stuff you made, how you cared for me, how you loved me and LOL! how we argued and how i scolded you and stuff like that... :D That's what memories are for right? I prefer to have such memories rather than sweet sweet memories because to me, sweet memories are incomplete memories. Memories which contains laughter, anger, cries and such are a true complete memory :D

No comments: