Friday, February 27, 2009

Emo

First off, what i wanted to say is, ugh...i was sort of like...ambushed and my uglay pictures got snapped. Went to dad's for group discussion and this topic about that previous funny korean guy singing 'I still Believe' of course by Mariah Carey and lol! There's this part of the song where she goes 'just give me one more try...' and lol! that guy copied her and oh sweat!!! It's totally out of tune and of course, IT'S DAMN HILARIOUS! Dad had this idea to show us how Mariah sang that part and "Nah nah...see this part is that gay guy sing it". At first i was like 'huh'? Then i heard Mariah sang that verse "Just give me one more try~~~", and OH SWEAT!!! All of sudden i just thought about how that guy sang and i burst into laugh so badly.

I was eating stick-munchys biscuit and lol!!! I've to closed my mouth tight so that those biscuits didnt spilled out. And that was when KOK HOONG AMBUSHED ME WITH HIS iPhone. Adoi... WTH!!! Worse of all, those pictures turned out to be comic-strip-liked pictures which links from one to another. Memang sweat... Database System is tomorrow and sigh...i hope that i prepared my best.

I just don't know why...or is it worth it that i pulled off my track just to give you another chance. Sigh...

No comments: