Wednesday, February 04, 2009

An End With No Beginning

The day when we first met,
We were laughing,
It's the best day i ever had,
N' was bouncing.

As time goes on,
I realize i had so much fun,
But it never lasted long,
For what's done is done.

Finally,
I've tasted the love i never knew,
I've never regretted knowing you,
For there's only a few,
People like you.

You imprisoned my heart,
Deep down in a cavern,
The escape is hard,
It's nothing pleasant.

The love that i'd never knew,
Seems to be like, you.

You made me happy;
For loving you.
You made me sad;
For feeling uncertain.
You made me cry;
For your words kill.
You made me laugh;
From the fun we had.

STOP!
We mustn't go on,
For the winter sakura,
Had blossomed through the winter,
For the frozen lake,
Had melted through the summer,
I cannot go on!

Nevertheless,
The love that i'd never knew,
Seems to be like... you.

No comments: