Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cam Whoring

I was soooo damn bored today and i've got nothing to do. So, i sneaked into Chris and Cat's room and steal their Sony camera for a while. I used to take pictures of myself...i used to like cam whore and while sitting in my room, sudden i had the idea, "Hey! Why not i cam whore again? Since it's quite long ago since i cam whored". So fine, and tada! The result :D Photoshopped my ugly pimple away tho WAKAKAKAKAKA! Jz 1 on the right side of my lips XD Im sort of trying the emo me but it doesnt seem to work. I used to take pictures of the hip-hop me but now, lol! the what me? The normal me i guess :D I hope nobody say i 'thick face' or dont know what 'shy/embaressing' means XD.

*click to enlarge the picture*
















CNY Cloths

See, most of them are red in color. Sweatz my sisters and my mom....bought most of them red for me. See the hooded shirt? It's not CNY cloth but it's my favourite :D From Padini and it's written 1990 there :D 




Fashion Fiesta
These two are my favourite outfit as in how i would wear them. Of course i will mix and match with others and well, these two are just examples that's all :D Oh one more thing,  YOU DIDNT SEE MY BEDSHEET!!!

Looks like school uniform lol! I like it though :D







Chrismas

This was taken last year on the week of Chrismas. It's 23rd of December if im not mistaken. Anyway, LOOK WHAT HOORIBLE TIME DID THE PICTURE SNAPPED!!!




The normal me singing :D











WHHHHHHAT THE F***!!!




New bedroom style
LOOK! LOOK WHAT'S ON THE LEFT!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! A COMPUTER TABLE! Yeah....mom decided to move it in and lol! sort of resturcture the whole living room XD As in how the stuff were arranged. Sadly my room is super messy and lolx! Look how messy it is XD Lazy wanna put stuff properly XD Anyway MWAHAHAHA!!! Sadly, i didnt buy a router....will buy soon :D


No comments: