Saturday, November 15, 2008

Vacation... Again?

Nowadays, i feel like..im going outstation for like..2 weeks once. Before that i went Kedah, now im going Ipoh, Perak and 2 weeks later, i am going Genting or Cameron Highlands. Sweatz... Today im following a bunch of my frens to Ipoh. As usual, they've to make a bit of persuasion before i wanna go...it's coz well, i don really wanna go but ah! what the heck! Just join them 'lah'... I wonder why this always happen to me... altho most of the time, Edward invites me to somewhere and i usually decline, but when he's at the stage of persuading, i couldnt resist but to go... That's what my friends is doing and i wonder if i hv a soft heart or wud coz i keep fallin for those persuasion...

Well, perhaps that's me... :P

Something i learnt from one of my friend...and i dont know if im her real friend or not...

You're my friend but i also got my own friend and i prefer to ditch a whole bunch of current friends to join another bunch of friends. It's complicated, no? Haha...well, i guess only people who actually know what i am talking about will understand this :P


Sorry Edward, for declining ur Genting but i cant really make it and Genting is expensive... Im goin with family 2 weeks later, so, it's FoC for me :P

No comments: