Saturday, November 29, 2008

最初のデート

You know, my 最初のデート was ruined! All because the day is like....drizzling. Sigh... What the hell... Anyway, ASIMO IS HERE! Went to take a look at da lil robo yesterday and although the performance is like...only 1/2 an hour. I think it's worth it. It's cause well, so far, the chances of getting a glimpse of a real AI-ed robo is like miniscule and being an IT student, of course i must take a glimpse. I am very interested in AI and science actually. I do wanted to be a scientist when i was small and till now, it is still my first choice of line of work. But, one thing prevented me from choosing that line of work. MATHEMATHIC. I am very weak in Maths and i've got no idea why... That, is the reason i choosed my second line of work, computer and technology...

Anyway, there's a course called Computer Science right? I would've taken that if my Mathemathic is superb or good. Asimo can do lots of thing and wow...you know, i actually feel proud although it isnt my country nor it is me who created it. It's like...i actually feel like im so proud of the creation of Asimo where it nearly made me feel like crying. Seriously... Asimo actually danced Rasa Sayang and seeing the robo's movements like....so real, (relatively speaking). That's what makes me feel so proud i guess...


Generations of Asimo. From left, E0, E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, P1, P2, P3, ASIMO!!!!




Cute lil Asimo... Sadly, he moves like a snail. Which is 5kmh if im not mistaken...

No comments: