Friday, November 14, 2008

Parent

I really do not understand why there are people who would love to have children but takes no responsibility towards their birth... I mean like... well, you have sex, injected the sperm or recieve sperm...then 9 months later or in rare cases, after 9 months later, a baby is born. Then end of story... after the birth, the parents literally do not care about the existence of their child much... They go on with their life and the mere existence of their child is nothing of importance. I really hate this kind of parents or in this case, parent. Not DISLIKE but HATE... One of them is my uncle... I saw his attitude yesterday i wow, i really cannot take it. He takes no responsibility towards my baby, Darren Boy at all!

As usual, i gave him a bath and he actually slipped and lolx! His face kissed the floor, literally!...all because he was jumping and fooling around in the bathroom... Well, the 'meaty' part of his mouth, i think that's called gum right? Was bleeding... BADLY!!! Mother was like... "WA! GOOD AR!!! LET THE UGLY TEETH FALL!!!" We weren't worried even though he's crying and bleeding cause well, that always happen to him... YES! That's how mischevious he is...

Anyway, that night, i go find his parents and tell them what happened... His mom was like.... "OMG, is he ok???" and his dad was like... "Oh! He fell". What the hell!!!?? Then Darren's mom, my aunt, keep asking my uncle to fetch her see her son but his father was like... "Don't want la...". I've to exagerrate in order to get him here. I told him that his son's teeth was like...broken and he bleed badly. Even that takes some persuasion and TIME!!! What's more important than your child/children if they're hurt? Basically nothing! But to my uncle, his thing is more important than his son. He asked us to wait for him to finish his food which he just bought AND HAVENT EAT YET!!! Can't he just like...take those tapau stuff and go my house and eat? It's not like we don't have spoons, fork, chopsticks, plate and all that...

I go furious and i told him in front of my other relatives, "You dont really care bout ur son is it?" and that, gets his arse up and movin...

No comments: