Monday, November 17, 2008

Entreez

You know, one of the worst kind of people i hate is backstabbers and i think i'd mentioned that for like...gazillion times... Guess what? I've a friend who's actually a backstabber! What the hell??? Well, i give that friend of mine a criticism or rather, a comment. A not really nice one and guess what??? That friend of mine actually spread the news to the whole wide world....or something similar. I was like...what the hell??? Anyway, usually, these kind of people will like... be out of my friend list the instant i know that they backstabs me but well, it's a she in this case so i decided to let it go... be a gentleman... *ahem*. So, fine, i actually talked to her and guess what??? COLD SHOULDER TREATMENT!!! WTH!!! Ask Edward, whenever we argued, it'll take quite some time before i talk to him again or likewise but for her case, it's like...just one or two days and i decided to let it go. But then, i got a cold shoulder treatment for that.

Usually, i do stuff driven by emotion and yeah....i cant really control my emotion. It's more of the opposite and what the hell! I got so fed up that i actually wrote a PM in my MSN which is like....pointed directly to her. Dad commented on my PM saying well, let it go but i decided not to....like usual, wait till my nerves had calm down, then i'll do some critical thinkin on whether izit gud to keep this up or delete the PM off. I've decided to delete the PM off... But i'll tell ya, i'll never ever be so close to that gal anymore.

Before that, i really liked her...she's very sporting and let's just say, fun to talk to... No, in case ur wondering, im not in luv wif her... Now, bah! Just casual conversation and nothing private... Three times the charm... It's the opposite of what it mean for me... If you ever did something bad to me for like 3 times or more, then bye bye to you... I wont treat you like the same ever again... So it like, the apology will be accepted for the maximum of 3 times and that's it. Well, i dont really make apology nor i do demand for one but at least i do make up for my mistakes like explaining stuff or try to make up to that person i offended. Not her i guess... Well, at least i still have my other friends and most important of all, my dad :D

Anyway, went to Saturday....to the Lost World of Tambun.... It's a waterpark and guess what, we're actually there for like... 6 hours! Not less but more!!! We arrived at Lost World about 1100 give or take a few minutes and we played till like... 1700 give or take a few minutes... Sweatz...of course the sunblock we put on us ran out and as a result, all of us had sunburn XD Who's on da trip??? Me of course, Sky n Raine, Dad n Vivian, Big Siang and Meow Meow... We had a lot of fun there but the disgusting thing is that the water is damn filthy... Like it's yellowish in color but what the heck? We payed for it and there's no way we're gonna waste our 25 bucks because of dirty water. Other than that, i had a very fun time of swimming and water is like my paradise so, of course i swam like hell and ended up with a severe muscle ache where i couldnt really stand up without support lolx!

Dad was like...jealous cause Vivian held my hands couple of times XD But well, thankfully im not stupid enough not to notice that Dad was jealous so, made some explaination and mwahahaha...EoS. Anyway, we were suppose to visit to all those Chinese Cave temple after Lost World but it's already 1700++ and lolx! We were lost in Ipoh. Thankfully i've rescue team to rescue us which is my uncle and aunt... Go their house, talked a while and they brought us to have the famous "Nga Choi Kai" where many HK and Taiwan artists had been there...

That's the only two places we went lolx!!! I do wanted to visit to Gua Tempurung after i heard what Mr. Lew said today but sadly, im 80% sure that mother will not allow me to go to all these kind of places. So, sigh...

Ouch...backstabbed...

No comments: