Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Confusion

Can I have this dance???
A song from High School Musical 3
A song that touches my heart...

It's been a long time since a song touches my heart...
It makes me wanna dance tango with somebody....
the melody is superb...

i had a big doubt...
wonder if should i go for it or just ignore it...
the doubt of fallin in luv again...
tried my best to get rid of the feeling...

but it seems that i failed... no idea what to do now...
if i really fall in luv, i'll be the third party n i don wan that...
my heart tells me to go on...
my conscience tells me otherwise...
my thought tells me to hold on...
me myself tells me to forget it...

things that happens around me makes me have doubts...
am i really ready for it???
i do not want to have a play-play attitude again...
maybe i am not in luv...
perhaps, just some weird feelin...

a blog that can never be made private....
i...guess...




No comments: