Sunday, November 23, 2008

Computer Languages

HTML, CSS, XHTML, Javascript, Java, mySQL, C#, C++ so on and so fourth.... Soooooooooooooo many different languages which i need to learn up. Basically, i dont really need to learn everything but to enhance my knowledge, it's best if i learn up all of those. I am sure i am not going to database type of industry to, mySQL arent really important. But then again, if i wanted to build a website or so on, then mySQL is one of the best choice. Of course we have Oracle for that but then, that will come much later...

That's why this semester is both fun and troublesome. Computer languages is just like any other languages around the world... Like Mandarin, Hockien, Japanese, English, Dutch, Greek and so fourth... It would take about a few months for one to learn the language and well, you judge the toughness by yourself. Not really tough but not easy either. Try to imagine that we the DITs are like...forcing ourselves to learn up all those languages. Fun yes, tiring, yes, but the result if we were to be able to master all those stuff really worths it! I do wanted to learn all those but two BIG obstacles prevents me from going at high speed.

Obstacle 1: Gaming
Obstacle 2: Laziness

Yes, i just can't get rid of those two... Gaming is in my soul and to seperate gaming is like seperate my life or split them into two. Laziness is just my nature and well, i've tried my best to get rid of it but it seems to me that my will to do something is not enough to defeat that feeling. blogger.com's new templates uses XML/XHTML too but well, it's not really confusing to be read but in the same time, i can't seem to understand everything... Give me a wish and i will wish that i do not have that laziness attitude in me.





Guess what picture is this? It's a Church. I've forgotten where it is though...

No comments: