Monday, June 04, 2007

Where did i go??

Wow, it's the 2nd week of holiday already and for heaven sake, i am free to do whatever i want right now. What did i do??? Well, some things conflicts to handle settle, being a good boy and help my mom do house chores and babysitting my nephew and cousin (which is kinda fun) and a bit of leisure time for me, myself :D Actually, i wanna post about my holiday at Genting but then, i think i will leave that out since i am kinda lazy :p sweatz... Most of you paranormal non-believers will say i am crazy about what i am about to say but i dont give a damn. It's myself and as long as i know i am sane, it's good enough.

It seems that my whatever abilities is coming back. Well, i like never came across it like for more that a year already and all of the sudden, i am having those déjà vu, seeing all these 'beings' and some well, premonitions. I dont know why but it seems that it just come to me. I am not really freaking out as i have déjà vu like almost every week or sometimes even more that once a day and premonitions too. I started to get back the feeling on the presence of those so called ghost and stuffs. I dont know why this happen to me but it just came to me like that. I dont even know how to control it. Since i am gifted or cursed with these kind of abilities why not train myself on how to use it or whatever? I talked to my mom about that but she never encourage me on anything. Well, she always say the same old thing like, 'dont get yourself into all these things you might get into troubles'. I know that she do this because she wants me to be okay and all sort but then, i really want to use it for the best. I've found some way to like, urm... 'upgrade' my abilities but my mom just doesnt allow me to do it.

The first time those i can see all those ghostly beings was when i am 8 years old. Back in 1998. That is also when i get those déjà vu. Premonitions comes much much later like when i was in form 1, 2003. Though, i am still afraid of ghost although i kinda know how they looked like. I know many of you refuse/dont believe in those paranormal stuffs but then, because you never experienced it before. Many say i am gifted but i will say that i am neither gifted nor cursed. Though sometimes i feel like being cursed. Back to my story, when the first time i saw those 'beings' i told my family and they refused to believe me and since then, i just thought i am hallucinating until form 1. Scout camping. I still remember. I saw a tall tall guy urm...i dont know how to describe the height stand right in the middle of the main door in my school library. After that, i told my parents again since everyone saw what happened to me. Then, my mom bring me to those urm... 'tang kee' or rather the taoist people who can conjure the 'gods' to use their body. I dont really believe in them cause they can either be real or fake but then, i still refuse to believe that they can really conjure a god. From then on, my family members believed me and for some reason, my ability grows stronger.

Well, what happened last year? A girl in our school get possessed and i was somehow involved in it. Something attracted me to help her or some sort. Many people were there. Teachers and students. It was in form six block well which of course happened to a form sixer. After i watch those things, i wanna head back to my class but then, i started to feel like vomiting. Well, at first i dont know why but as i walk further away from the girl, my throat getting tighter and tighter and i feel like vomiting as ever. For some reason, i knew what must be done. I head back to the girl and introduced to her who i am and what i can do and how i can help her. I knew how to do these all by myself. I dont know why. I asked for their permission to go to their house since the 'ghosts' that possessed the girl was from their house. I checked the house and asked them a few questions and i already know what i should do. I dont know where do i get the knowledge from and how the hell i know so much about this ghost stuffs but it just came to my mind.

I even know where those 'beings' is and where they are hiding. I happened to glance at one of their photo album and those pictures are some what different. There is an unknown light coming from those pictures and i asked them what camera they use. And instantly they tell me they used a camera which they found from a temple. Aha! What does a camera signifies? Well, most of you dont know i think. Sometimes, camera are used to capture those ghosts into it. How? I dont have a single idea. I just know. Like now, what i am telling. Maybe most of you will say it's all just craps but never mind. I know and i am satisfied. That's all.

Then, i solved their problem and stuffs. But when my mom knew about it. She was kinda not very happy about what i did. She asked me not to involve much in it and this and that. I dont know what to say anymore. Just hope that one day i can really use those abilities to the fullest.

No comments: