Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Things got better or worse?

Well, at least this year i have another person to share my feelings with. That's Kelvin. Recently just added to my imaginary buddy list. Not really a buddy though. I have kind of a funny ridiculous history with him but that's not a matter. I hate a few of my classmates very much. And yes, it's hate and not dislike, H A T E. I dare to say that one of them is Aric whom disgraces the name that's synonym to it. In that case it's Eric. He always thought he's the clever type of guy who knows every single thing in this world. Likes to act clever but then, today, i saw him failed. Fail in the sense that he doesnt know how to do Add Math's Permutation and Combination chap. He doesnt know how to do the questions on that chapter and starting to ask his friends about it which he hesitated to ask Vijaya.

Another one of them is Reuben. Same gang with that Aric. Likes to back-stab and criticize others. Always thought he's the Mr. Perfect and stuffs. He used to sit beside me but something happened (i dont know what) and then he changed his place. From time to time, he will criticize me but its best if i just ignore. He's such a two face that he even dare to be so friendly with Kelvin while when Kelvin is not around, backstabbing starts to happen. I really pity Kelvin and i told him that but then what he says really amazed me. He just like totally ignored what i said and told me that he wants to have good friends but then what the outcome was that he joined the negative side. It's his problem anyway. Dont wanna be poking around too much.

No comments: