Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ghost or no ghost?

A few days ago, me and my classmates were having this ghost hunting session at school. Ter Min, Adrian and Moy believed that the small little room is/was haunted. Moy knew my previous history where i see all these stuffs so they summoned called me to follow them to that place to see if there were anything paranormal. Well, the whole class kinda know about it and a whole bunch of them came along including that hideous Reuben. I went there before which was like 2 years ago. They used to keep books there, old books. And now they have cleared it up. So, i told them there was nothing there because i've been there and nothing weird is in there. But they insisted and so, i too followed.

We went there including me. I wasnt afraid at all at the beginning but as i went further in, my stomach started to push the air in it through my throat. I have this nausea feeling whenever something 'paranormal' is happening is nearby. Skeptically, i calmed myself by telling myself that it's just some filthy ancient air that causes this. But then, as i went further in, my throat got thicker and thicker, filled by airs and i knew that it wasnt the filthy air. There's something wrong. I quickly went out of the room without panicking my mates. I told Sim about it and he just kept quiet while others asked me what i saw. Of course i told them nothing. Today, me and Moy went there again and this time, i took some pictures of it. We were afraid to go in cause beside the room, there is a smaller room which is very scary. Dark without lights and very dirty. Just use your own imaginary to imagine it. The best scene i can make up is the scene from Silent Hill or Resident Evil.

Since we do not dare to go in despite i want to, i asked Daniel to accompany me to go in. He say he do not believe in this stuffs and he just say they are making it up. I told him what i felt and of course, he kept quiet but i knew what he's thinking. He will surely think that i am making up this story too but then, who cares? It's really common for me not to be believed that there are something we cant explain exists. Anyway, we went in and took some pictures :D Glad there's nothing scary in the picture except one.



The small little room without lights. But captures the picture with flash.


Me and Moy dont dare to go in. It seems like someone closed the door. Before that, it's open. On the right is the small little room.


The small little room.

What's in this picture on the upper corner. On top of the speaker? There's a dark shadow thingie...


The room that used to keep books.

No comments: