Friday, June 29, 2007

Avril Lavigne.

I really like her. She changed from her Gothic image to a pretty innocent-like image. Her first debut was Let Go which was released in 2002 and was sold 13 Millions worldwide. With her song like Complicated, Sk8er Boi, Losing Grip and I'm With You, she managed be made known worldwide. Which, at that point, i dont really like her, yet. I dont like her Gothic image which is kind of gruesome to me but then as the time goes by, i found that she's more pretty than ever and sooner or later, i was hooked by her songs. Not that much though.

In 2006, she released her third album, The Best Damn Thing. The single, 'Girlfriend' managed to climb their way to the the top of Billboard Hot 100. I was shocked and hooked of course. Anyway, you wont see me buying her album neither downloading the her songs that i'd not know about. I like her much more than her songs and she was actually invited/hired to Nickelodeon's 'All That' and also Japan's Music Station. I was amazed and of course mesmerized. She tried her hand on some movie career too. She made her film debut in the animation, Over The Hedge. She was on the front cover of the magazine Seventeen once with her new elegant pretty look of course. It is lucky that my sis read those magazine and i get a glimpse to know that she eats vegis only. In other word, she's a vegetarian.

A picture of Avril Lavigne in Goth.

The new Avril Lavigne which is much much better than the old one.




Source: Wikipedia

No comments: