Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I won!!!

Well, yesterday, i sabotaged my own computer. I make my computer go haywire and im satisfied cause i can cure it whenever i want :p. First time ever i won my arguement with my stupid eldest sister, Chris. I use a .bat file to log my computer off whenever it logs on. My sis ask me to fix it but i refuses to do so. I asked her to give me 20 bucks as a repairing fee but she refuse and she kept calling David (our computer guy) and asking him this and that. GAGAGAGAGAGA!!!! David thought that our computer was infected with virus and she have to waste 1 hrs ++ and all for nothing hahaha...she deserve it...Wanna go sleep d. Later wake up, eat, watch tv. Then 2moro BIG schedule for myself :D

0700 wake up.
0800 tuition.
1000 come back.
1100 eat and whatsoever.
1200 go out with gor gor :D

Then dono until when d...

No comments: