Sunday, January 14, 2007

Revolution.

It seems another revolution had started in my life. I'm thinking more about MJ rather than Circe. Until now, i still like Circe more than MJ. It's just that Circe never say a word about anything to me while MJ told me everything. I'm both happy and sad. I just hope that Circe would always be open to me. Im so lost right now. Here's a small story i want to write.

Location: Anywhere that has no one at all.

Me and MJ is walking. Speechless. Suddenly, i hug her from behind and she got terrified and stunned.

"I love you", i said and kissed her at the cheek.

She smiled to herself and more silence. I was thinking that she's unconvinced and then i said,

"Maybe everyone thinks you're ugly and do not know how to appreciate you but i do. I love you with my heart and to me, you're preety and i really love you".

She turned to me, gave me a hug and said, "I love you too".

-End-

I cant think of the ending so that's it. Anyway, here's a very lovely japanese song entitled Yume no Tsubasa which means Wings of Dream.



Lyric for it>>>

Sakura: Konna ni mou tooku e futari wa kiteshimatte
S&S: ano koro no
Shaoran: osanai kimi no hohoemi ni mou kaerenai ne
kimi ga warau sekai ga suki de…
Sakura: Soba ni itai sore dake
S&S: wasurekaketa itami wo mune ni…

Time goes by,
Toki no nagare wa futari o kaetteyuku keredo
Shaoran: Nakushita mono mo yume miru mono mo
Sakura : sono te o totte omoidasu yo
Shaoran: itsumo kimi no soba de~

Shaoran: Kanashii koto sae oboeteokitai kara
S&S: kimi no chizu ni
Sakura: Watashi o tame no peeji o nokoshiteoite ne
mirai kara fukitsukeru kaze o~
Shaoran: Kimi wa ano hi shinjita
S&S: ashita wa motto takaku maiagare

Time goes by...
toki ga sugitemo kitto kawareru mono ga aru no
Sakura: Todokanai kara mitsuketai kara
Shaoran: yume no tsubasa o sagashi ni yuku
Sakura: soba ni ite ne… Zutto~

Whisper: Time goes by...
Toki no nagare wa futari o kaetteyuku keredo
Nakushita mono mo yume miru mono mo
sono te o totte omoidasu yo

S&S: La ,la, la…~ ~ ~

soba ni iru yo...
zutto~

No comments: