Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back to my old self.

I just realize that after all, i never liked MJ or rather love. It's just my mind that's playing on me. I'm still onto Circe and well, i tends to look at others of course. But, my heart will always be with Circe for sure. No doubt. Yep no doubt.

Today, sigh...first i met a person who's much more annoying than Kheng Joo; Andrew Lee. Second, i made an amazing discovery about R n K company. Well, let me get on with Andrew first. Why he is much more annoying than Kheng Joo? Well, first, he talks a lot and act like some kinds of 1.5 like person. What is 1.5? Simple, normal human brain is seperated into 2 but people with 1.5 has only...well, yep 1 and a half brain. *sarcasm* Other than that, his words is full of vulgars. Since he deny that he doesnt use vulgars within 10 seconds gap and proved it, i can say that he uses vulgars every 100 words. Today, he annoyed me twice and well, of course i got fed up. Not only me but Victor and Daniel too :D they give me their support totally hehez...during Bio, we were doing our experiment and sigh...he cant stop talking and so, i just do my own work Poomani gave me. After experiment, here he comes. Uses lots and lots of vulgar. I can't stand him and well, give him a BIG!!! lecture. Bout 15 minutes with the supports from my friends too ^_^

He just kept quiet with what i said cause he doesnt have anything to defend himself since what i said is facts. Then during Chemistry. Another experiment and sigh...have to team up with that sticky annoying Andrew. Well, we were given burette and sigh...he uses it to show how he so called 'chot' or rather ejaculate. Again lectured by me.

Then bout R n K company. Very short yet interesting. Remember this motto. See, Touch, Up, Smile and Electric.

See> Look at each other.
Touch> Touch each other.
Up> Touching up towards certain part.
Smile> Satisfy and smile at each other.
Electric> Give each other sparks of electric in the eyes.

I know you're confuse but who cares...as long as i know what it means lol...

That's all for today :D going to sleep.

Oh...i was hugged :D *ehem* *cough* still *cough* loyal *cough*

No comments: