Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Confused.

It's so weird. I know i like both of them. One is so called/named Circe while another is just plain MJ. I fell in love on Circe for nearly a year now while im still confuse about my feeling towards MJ. They are more or less the same to me. To me both of them are cute and well many more but im lazy to type so much XD. Few days ago, i found out that my feelings towards Circe like become less or so. I dont really know if i still love/like Circe but i know for sure that I'm falling for MJ more and more. MJ told me everything and somehow confessed to me about all those kind of stuffs that you dont need to know. So...i am lost. When i saw Circe, i will like very shy and wont talk to him at all but it's a reverse situation when i saw MJ. Circe always quiet himself up so, it's hard to know what's in the mind. MJ is more different. We chat a lot and we are quite open to each other. So...im really lost.

Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday and there's some presents readied for me while i wishes something else.Here's a small list of things i will get and i want.

1. A big red packets from my grandmother.
2. 2 reload card from both of my godbros.
3. A present from Elvin. Wonder what it is.
4. 2 pairs of new spectacles from Lemon Eye, powered by V-Care. (promoting lolz)

Here's my wish list.
1. A kiss from Circe and/or MJ. (Lolz...i dont think this will come true)
2. A hug and some hours of companion from MJ.
3. Hope Marcus remember my birthday.
4. Nothing goes wrong tomorrow.
5. A big!!! greet from both my LS friends, GZN forum greeting
6. A present my GFX team :D

No comments: