Thursday, October 11, 2007

Circe / Jasmine/ Edward.

By reading the following post, YOU are hereby agree that YOU will not report or take any action on the following post. And hereby, all lawsuit or actions will be nulled automatically. As a warning, the following post contains critics and again by reading it, YOU hereby agree on my term.

Frankly speaking, i do not want to end up like the Namewee. That's why i do this.

Lots of things had happened since my exam is over but i do not have time to post anything due to my BIG exam this November. Wish me luck :p, if there's any lolz. Well, i will make this short. And the short i mean is what happened during the long period when i am not posting.(sorry, i know it's bad English). First of all, well, about my love life.

It's seems to me that i still can't forget anything about Circe although i've forced myself to do so. Trust me, i even forced myself to like someone else. Which turns out that we are just good friends which i'm so glad we are and appreciate it very much. At first, i thought that well, at least i am into someone else and not Circe but, soon enough, i realize that i dont have any feeling towards this person. Well, i do treat this person as a family member but that's it. That's what my love towards this person and nothing more. But sometimes, I/we go overboard and i do something normally people wont/doesnt do lolz.

Second of all, my family friend is leaving us.

We (my sisters and my family friend, Jasmine) have decided to spend our one last week with her in a memorable way. Penang is a small place but we managed to do quite a lot of things. First, we had a great weekend by staying up all night which in the same time, i broke my own record for the hours of waking up. Previous record was about 27 Hours but this time, 48 Hours. But the bad part was, i am so fatigued on the day i woke up. Back to Jasmine. Well, on Saturday, i didnt went to Gurney and Queensbay with them (Jas, sis and friends) cause i had an argument with my eldest sister. I had to take a ride on her car if i were to follow them but i've decided not to back down. So, i stayed at home. Me, some friends accompanied her till morning at my home playing card games and computer games.

Early in the morning we had breakfast and went back to again my house to play some more. At night, we had dinner on a restaurant-like shop eating 'Hu Tao Bee Hoon' or rather 'Fish Head Bee Hoon'. The name is like that but well, we didnt really eat those. Later on, we went to the beach behind Paradise Hotel and captured some great pictures there. Checkout my friendster profile to look at the pics. My com is going crazy so i cant upload any pics. Maybe next time, maybe not. Well, we had lots of fun and that's it. Sadly, she's going to Singapore to further her studies and probably won't come back here again. Her relatives stays there and she herself plans to get P.R. (permanent resident) and move her family there. Since her sister is also working there. But of course she will come back for holiday once in a while. And about dont know how many years later, my 2nd sis is going in followed by my eldest sis. Soon after, it's my turn to migrate there and most probably, me too will apply for P.R.

Frankly speaking, Malaysia sucks in the sense of government. I like my country but not the way they administer it. In moral, they teach us about the word 'ADIL' (justice/fair) but the government themselves are not fair. They always give priorities to the Malays and not us, the Chinese, Indians and other races. The only thing that worries us is our parents. We (sis and me) dont think our parents wanna move to S'pore with us.

Third of all,

Well, i just saw the comment Edward wrote to me.I dont really check my blogger things that often and i just found out other than his comment, there are others too and sweatz...it's like more than a year. Frankly speaking, I've totally forgotten about why i am angry of him until i read my previous post. But then again, actually i am only angry like for a few days. And after that, i am just playing with the angry thing. It seems that it lasted kinda long but i kinda like stuck to it. Well, since i dont think he's reading my post anymore, i dare to say this. After the incident, i dream about him quite a few days. I dreamed about him saying sorry to me and me saying sorry to him and all that kind of stuffs. Well, in his comment and the post in his blog he asked me to read. I'd like to say that i agree on certain ones and disagree on certain ones.

First of all, i do not defend my friend because i'm obligated to do so but it's because i wanna do so and seeing someone whom i consider like a best/good friend said is bad...reeeeeealy bad. Well, now i know that he's not the one who wrote 'M2K loves Daniel', it makes clear of everything. But one thing is that, i have doubt that he never said he despises me. But, what the heck. I am not really a person who keep all these kind of thing. Maybe the Malay proverb 'Masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri, tetapi ada yang sudah terpahat di hati' is correct but well, i tend to forget all the bad things easily. I am not that calculative, and sometimes, i do the 'Chin Luien Kam Feng' thing just like that. Translated in English it meant something like, 'Money throw here, throw there'. Sorry i hate translating cause i am really stupid in explaining stuff. I do miss him as a friend and i wonder if this is fate cause i just talk to him today out of desperation to call Matthew and here i am. Checking out my blog and found his comment.

Anyway, i do have to agree a small group of friends is better than a big group of friends. I too have seen many who were neglected by their big group of friends just like that. In a big group of friends, you dont or maybe wont really know what's inside them and as a result, a more unstable friend relationship occurs. Since i am in primary i have this habit of having small groups of friends. I started on standard 1 with Chu Han and Kuan as my best friends and later on developed into four by adding Matthew into the list. But on the last year of my primary, things changed. Conflicts occurs and i have a new group of friends with Razeen, Fikri, Satish and me myself. It's really a multiracial group with the Muslim Razeen, Malay, Indian and Chinese. I do miss the time with them and i do miss Fikri and Satish. I've lost contact with them except Razeen because he's in the same school as i am. Fikri went to boarding school while Satish's UPSR result wasnt good and were sent to SMK Georgetown.

Well, i do wanna make further elaboration but well, i guess time is the essence and i have to take my nap before i go for tuition. But i guess that's all. One thing is that i will not say sorry to Edward cause i dont think i am all wrong and sorry isnt the kind of word i usually use and furthermore, it's kinda hard to say sorry just like the song sang by Blue "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word". I do not know if this will be my last post until SPM is over but i hope that i have some more time to spend on my blog. Tataz... Renzokuzen, out.

No comments: