Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Hard To Accept The Fact.

I am kinda sick today and it just sucks... I went online today and browse some profile and came across Circe's. Read those things people sent and OH MY GOD!!! Someone actually asked if Circe is with someone. Although i only have a so-called crush, i instantly broke down and my heart was shattered through the 1 000 000th floor of an apartment. It really breaks my heart. I know that all these while i am the one who's playing the game all by myself but this is one thing and another thing when you know that your crush are with someone else. Ugh...i don't know what to say. So far, i had accepted the fact that i'm not the perfect match but sigh...i just couldn't let it go.

Trust me, i did a lot of things to forget about Circe but...it's like something is playing with me. Whenever i nearly forget all about Circe, something will come and like block my way from doing that. Is that what they called 'destiny'? Or i am just thinking too much with all the pressure i am facing? I am going to Singapore for a one week stay on the week of Christmas. Should i just go without informing or should i inform Circe and hopefully we can meet somewhere? But i doubt Circe will be there cause it's Christmas and it means celebration... Well, whatever it is...i think i will just wish 'all the best to you, Circe.'

On the other hand, Jasmine too had gone to S'pore and this is one of the reason i am going...

No comments: