Thursday, October 25, 2007

ARGH!!! LIZARD!!!

It's been a very very long while since our family had such a scare-funny situation. Yesterday or rather early in the morning today, our family had this lizard crisis. Well, i think i should be the one to be blamed for this lizard issue. It's a very rainy day yesterday and according to my mom, rain attracts insects and small little animals. I live at 20th floor on a condominium and well, i like the scenery in my parent's room that faces the mountains. So, i opened the floor length window and get myself to the balcony. And oh my gosh...a little lizard actually dropped onto my arm and sweatz...i slap it away and into my parent's room. I told my mom about it and she and my sister started to scold me for this stupid act. All of the sudden, the lizard came out of nowhere and sweatz...my mom and sis screamed like banshee and it was around 0100!!! My mom ran away from the lizard while my sister jumped into the bed. And thank heaven that i was outside trying to find something to catch the lizard.

Of course i am not the one who's going to catch it because i am afraid of little things like lizard, frog, spider and stuffs. Well, what to do? I woke my grandfather up and ask him to catch the lizard for us. My mom, sis and I were like a bunch of clowns laughing at each other for the stupid acts we did and in the same time, not helping my gramps at all. The lizard crawled into my mom's cupboard and my mom and sis ordered me to help my gramps cause i am the one who caused all these havocs. I help my gramps to 'spy' on the lizard and when we found it, my gramps use a stick and actually like dig it from the wall and accidentally throw it at me. I made a very loud screech and some sort of girl like for heaven sake. I ran as fast as possible and actually jumped onto my mom's bed. On the other hand, my mom and sis too run far far away from that place and my screech made them run away further. And then, another hit from my gramps and flush~~~ the lizard is out of my house!!!

Hooray!!! Three cheers for my gramps! After that, we were laughing like hell and all of us had a small stomach ache from all the laughs we had. It's been a looong loong time since we had this kind of fun. Now, i am wondering if my gramps is not here anymore, who's going to catch all these small little things? My dad isn’t that brave either. Maybe it's cause well, we're not exposed to all these kinds of insects and small animals...

No comments: