Monday, March 05, 2007

One, two or three?

First of all,
Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.


Wow, I wonder since when I last blogged :p Sometimes cause im busy while sometimes cause im lazy. Many things had happened since CNY and some are heartbreaking ones while some are sweet ones. For the first time in my life, I regretted 3 times in a month or rather in a YEAR!!! I do not regret on the most of the things I do. Don’t wanna talk much bout it. Don’t have the time. Anyway, I break my loved one’s heart, whom I call Ah Be which stands for ‘baby’ and now, Ah Be looks either reluctant, angry or avoiding me. Which is a sad thing. It’s my entire fault that this happened. I’m really sorry to her and sob…as a result, this is what happened. First, I told Ah Be something on MSN that I assume frightened her or somewhat. Then, things got from bad to worse to worst. I actually said something that hurt her feelings or so and well, since then she started to avoid me whenever is possible. Not really avoid. Rather, angry or so because she doesn’t even wanna smile at me whenever I look at her and she look back at me. Well, don’t wanna talk much bout it.

Secondly, today Chia How and me played a kinda stupid game on D-Phobia. Edward joined the first part but he didn’t join the second part. I know D-Phobia likes me since last time cause of his weird weird actions. Sigh…I feel both lucky and unlucky for this. Lucky cause it shows that I’m attractive. Unlucky cause instead of someone else, D-Phobia likes me. Not really someone else but it’s instead of a girl. Lolz…girls. I know some who likes me but I just prefer to ignore it. Ignorance is bliss. That’s what Edward taught me :D Wow. My power of attractiveness can lead to homosexual. Cool but not cool XD. I ask Chia How to tell D-Phobia that I’m going out with a guy (my fake imaginary boyfriend) to watch movie at Gurney which is not true but sweat…he take it seriously and from that moment onwards. Sigh…urgh…he kept staring at me. Smiling and smiling and smiling. Chia How told me he blushed too. Sweat. Well, I gotta go take a nap now. Anyway, I found out another person whom I dear other than Ah Be actually likes me :D

No comments: