Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Holiday!!!

I can't believe it!!! My sister, Chris, just bought me the novels/story books i like :D I dreamed for that for a very loooong time. It's 'Artemis Fowl'!!! And 'Supernaturalist'. Author of the books, well, Eoin Colfer. I like reading his books. I just need one more of his book then it means that i read the complete version of 'Artemis Fowl'. I've read 'Artemis Fowl'(Vol. 1) and 'Artemis Fowl: Eternity Code'(Vol. 3 and also the ending i guess). It's bout this boy, well book of the name says it all, Artemis Fowl discovered the existence of fairies. Well, he's nothing like that Timmy's teacher from Nickelodeon's 'Fairly God Parents'. It's bout his briliant plans to get fairy's technologies and stuffs for his family's buisness. This books kept me from wasting my holiday time just like that. I've occupied my time reading those books and additional novels of my sis, Cat.

She has tons of 'Charmed' and well, i'm planning to read all of them. She has others too and for heaven sake, it's a complete version of 'Lord of The Rings' and 'Harry Potter'. Sigh...i cant immagine myself reading those sorry to say but lame novels. It's sooooo boring. I've tried to read 'Goblet of Fire' or whatever the title is once and lolz... i discovered that the story is damn long winded. Though it's quite impressive. I wont be reading these kind of books. While Cat read those, Chris read 'True Singapore Ghost Stories'. It's so dull and i can't believe that i used to read those books last time. I sent one of my story to them once and it was selected but guess what? My story totally turned upside down. I was so fed up that they changed my story until it's soooooo not TRUE!!! And from that moment onward, i never even touch that book.

Me? Well, i read R.L Stine novels and Mr. Nightmare or something like that. I was thinking bout buying that expensive 'Sun Tzu War Manual' but i can't find it anywhere. I heard Nazrin, Eric and Edward talked bout 'Da Vinci Code' and 'Angels and Demons' last year and was keen to read bout it but sweat, i spent my ang pow money on gambling and as a result, no books for me. I really appreciate that Chris bought me those books since it's not cheap. Thanks Chris.

No comments: