Friday, March 09, 2007

It's School Holiday :D

Wow...at last some time for myself. Guess what? Just home an hour ago. Today it's a super tiring day. Why? Yesterday/today (midnight) i sleep at 0400 or so and woke up bout 0630. First got some GVC meeting which eventually dissapoint me. Why? THEY JUST WASTE MY PRECIOUS SLEEPING TIME THERE!!! We were suppose to do some whatever summary thing for the GVC but sweat, Eric, Tsu Kuan, Sze Chuin and a bit of Marcus is just fooling around there. And sigh...that Sze Chuin, sorry to say but he's the one that started all those things. Well, i was unhappy of course but i just kept myself quiet. I dont think he has the intention to do this thing at all. He only come for ONE GVC meeting out of dont know how many meetings.

It's not that i wanna complain but it's just too MUCH!!! I have to bare the hotness and my precious time was wasted just like that. I really regretted on going to that meeting. I went to Marcus's house right after school so...fine i thought. Eric told me the meeting is held at 1300 but all of sudden, it become 1400. Again, fine i thought. Then I take a nap there and eventually feel asleep until Tsu Kuan made a small tickle on me. Okay...he's here and others should be here soon. But when Sze Chuin comes, sigh... total disaster...more and more talks and well, Sze Chuin did the most talking while im the most quiet of them all. I got nothing to talk nor tell. Sigh...i dont wanna talk bout it anymore. It makes me soooo damn fed up. Fine i guess. Then my cousin/B.I.L(bro-in-law) come and fetch me home.

I go for another meeting at 1800 until bout 2030 or so. I dont really wanna talk bout that. It's my private session of meeting with some of my nice friends. Erin, Charmaine, Jaccent and others. But, it's hard to believe that we are going our separate ways soon. Sad...Why? Dont wanna tell either. Anyway, currently, i have 4 1As :D Well, although it's only UP1, but worked really hard on it and :D 4 1As :D My hard work pay off at least. I even got highest for BM in my class. But my marks is either going to be 86 or 90.Well, wanna go relax myself d...tataz...

No comments: