Tuesday, April 07, 2009



Phew....basically i've done all my chores in the office. Finished those origami and paper works...LOL! I've got nothing to do right now. Went downstairs to the urm...production area and disturb Ida and Chris(a maid's name), YES! I do know lotsa people named Chris. Anyway, kinda fun actually. I tried to do what they're doing. That includes urm...taking off existing price tags a.k.a stickers from the returned products, stuffing cottons into that little car pillows, packing and stuff like that. It's fun actually but to make it as an everyday chores, NO THANK YOU! I aint dont want to have any such everyday chores. I will get bored to death!

Im not gonna work tomorrow and was wondering, should i come on Thursday? Or should i stay at home and gaming for this rest of weekend? New sem starts next week and it's a short sem and there' OOP! Object Oriented Programming! Zzzzzz Keat Liang showed me some simple code and what can i say is ZZZZZZZZzzzz..... Okay dont wanna blog so much. Sleepy mood now. Oh yeah! The picture above is from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory. Cool huh....a 'hand' reaching to grab some red nebula or such.

No comments: