Friday, April 10, 2009

Google Chrome CRASHES!!!





OMG! To my delight, Chrome CRASHES!!! Wahaha! I laughed like hell when i saw this...instead of cursing for failure like what i did when Firefox or I.E crashes, i laughed! So damn funny! Why is it funny? It's because all these while, i never thought Chrome could crash! Why? It's because well, i do tab browsing and from my experiences, only one of the tab crashes and not the whole browser crash! So WAHAHAHA! First time ever...luckily i wasnt sleepy that time and took screenshot on it. One of the best moment in computer life. Google FAILS!

Anyway, yes! I stopped working and next week is the start of a new sem...good or bad? No idea... Yesterday Father talked to me about that letter i wrote last urm....sunday or something. Well, he thinks he understand what i wrote inside but sadly, many of the things he said isnt what im thinking. What the heck, i dont really wanna explain. So i just leave him and his lectures...i mean as in well, he lectured me for an hour or two yesterday but those stuff doesnt go into my mind. Because lol! He likes to self-praise himself and sigh... i am speechless. At least he got one point right...i dont really respect him. Last time, YES! Now, not really. Why?? After sooo many incidents that happened, i just get bored trying to fix our father-son relationship.

No comments: