Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Work!

The Grand Spiral


OH WTH! I just came back from Matt's house for an unintended sleepover together with Uncle Edward and guess what? Mother just told me that Aunt Jenny's company or rather, Uncle Eric's SKL requires my help. In what way that is? Well, since i am on hols, they asked me to work as a temporary worker until they found a clerk. Lol! Recession? Aint not happenin around Penang to me. She had that classified Ads on 'clerk for hire' for like....two months+ now and lol! Nobody even bother to come in for an interview =.=" The pay isnt that bad either. RM1.3k or so with HIGH year end bonus. When i say high! I am saying about 3 months salary bonus + a BIG ang pow on Chinese New Year.

The Sombrero Galaxy

Another thing is that, my aunt+uncle's workers are very loyal or rather, they like the pay VERY MUCH. Till the stage where once they started working, they'll NOT resign or so. Why do i say so? Well, ME myself and of course our whole family watch my Uncle's company grow. From a small company with 3 workers or so grew to a company with more than like 20 workers or so and still hiring from time to time. Furthermore, my Uncle's company is just a branch. He handles everything in Penang. Of course he too run around Malaysia every month and to China every June/July of the year to check the factory production stuff. Hate to say it but he is really capable. He used to live in a wooden rotten house with very little money. After his parents' death, his parents' wealth was being taken shared among the siblings, EXCEPT my uncle. He's fine with that too... Well, seeing he's success now is like WHOA!!! Own a few houses in Penang with a bungalow which i like to go ^^ and also some in KL. Discreet of course where nobody knows LOL!

Okok talked too much bout him =.=" Anyway, OMG! I dont really wanna go work there. Im kinda fraid of Uncle Eric. Cause his mood change from time to time and WHOA! I've been scolded for nothing once by him. I complained to my mom which of course mother scolded him LOL! A good thing is that Uncle Eric listens to mother. Well, she's a respectable woman in the family so, of course. Any problems within the family = find mother. Always like that... Even though mother is like 40 going 50 and my aunt is like all married, LOL! SOOO FUNNY! They complain/whine everything to mother as if mother is their sister or their own MOTHER lol! Well, she is indeed their sister-in-law though. Hehe...i love mother so much... :) But argh! I dont want to work there!!! If im gonna work, im gonna wake up just like the time i went for morning classes in in college. T_T Clerk, how boring could that be??? Keep typing, typing and more typing???

Sigh anyway, well, a family member or rather a family member's company needs my help. I couldnt resist not help. It's just my style to help around the family i guess. Plus, there'll be a salary and in the same time, im gonna sit in aircond room whole day instead of working in dust. Hhhhmmm...maybe sneak around and MSN too if possible XD Hehe...not sure whether can or not though.

The Whirlpool Galaxy

1 comment:

Goh Keat Liang said...

cannot work as part time meh ?