Friday, March 13, 2009

Devastating

Ah! So many things happened in the past few days. Dont know where to start and describe and feel so tired nowadays. Anyway, let me see, well, there's the part where i got stomach upset, then what happened two days ago??? OMG! Short term memory loss again!!! Sigh...next time i should write short notes on notepad so that i know what i wanted to write next time lol! Anyway, yesterday, OMFG!!! GOT A DEVASTATING NEWS! GRAND CHASE GONNA CLOSE!!!

There was a big riot in the park. Everybody was foul mouthing Asiasoft. Lol! I didnt participate though cause i was busy making a preparation of backup plan after GrandChaseSea closes down with my other fellow gcers. We've decided to create a new forum of our own cause many of us still misses the community and we've grown to know each other within the community. I must say, i've had much fun in that forum and lol! We sorta know each other.

I've mass adds in my MSN yesterday cause of that. Met people whom i pvped but dont know how they looked like. The one clique the most with me was Alex. Clique not because we clique as in soulmates but cliqued as in personality. Was so shocked yesterday that lol! Out of so many fonts in MSN, he uses the same as mine... We've made good arguments in the forum and usually we 'ditto' each other. We've same point of view and stuff. Well, sadly, he suffers from mild Schizophrenia. Lil bro, i know you're gonna read this...DONT SPREAD IT OUT TO OTHER GCERS OR IM SO KILLING YOU!!! I MEAN IT!! He's a really good guy and very knowledgeable in computers too. I might say lol! A clone of Mr. Liang but well, he's still young so he cant beat Prof. Liang. Give him a few years and he'll reach your stage lol!

Aged 16 or so and already master HTML, CSS, minor ASM (i dont even know lol!) and in the same thing, he's also good in graphic designing. Sadly, he pressures himself too much. Stresses himself for nothing. We were having discussion and lol! Basically he sucked up all the jobs. He wanted to create the forum himself and moderate the whole forum himself. Thank goodness i asked him how everything goes yesterday and i forced him to let me take over. The reason is cause lol! He did those stuff in old school way... =.=" He codes those forum stuff himself despite there's already made stuff available. He codes everything from scratch and i was like WTH!!! So sweat! He was reluctant to let him help him but i keep telling him "Divide and Conquer".

He wanted this community back badly so do I. Of course i must help. I aint not gonna sit idly and just join the forum for nothing. Aint gonna happen. I'll do my part and not just leech. I really pity him...he actually isolated himself when he was young. That's what he told me... He actually do not mix with friend and only talk to himself (Schizophrenia). He has 6 split personalities where he'll actually talks to himself in such way...


Wait a sec, maybe there's more to it-" "No, you're being ridiculous." "No I'm not" "Well, yeah, you are being stupid." "Hey dammit!" "Ugh... Will you all just shut up?"


I was so shocked when he tells me that but i do understand how he feels. It's cause he isolated himself when he was young and he do realize he has this mental problem but sigh...he refuse to find a psychiatrist. Hope he can control his mental problem though. Thank goodness Prof. Liang isnt in that stage. Stress yourself more, Liang, and you'll be so. Go Kedah this sem break...

Well, i dono if he's reading but ah! I usually talk this way, so, why bother lol! In the same time, lol! I dont know im so famous in GC =.=" So many people know me but i dont know much bout them... So sweat =.=" There's one who came up to me ytd in the convo and i asked him "Do you know me???", and he said "Yeah! I know you". But i told him, "But i dont know you, how could you know me". Lol! He said through forum and GC. So sweat! Ah! Anyway, let's reform this community of ours into G-Audia, shall we???

Here's some pictures of GC Riot which happened.












Thanks to Jyu San for the pictures...

No comments: