Monday, March 02, 2009

Independent

My lovely brother, DARREN BOY! 

Act Cool.... =.=" Likes to take photograph.


You know, like i'd said before this is my last year to be teen and i wanted to do lotsa stuff most teens does. Well, let me see what i've did so far...i've fooled around, make pranks, be rebellious, drive crazily, ride on a stunt bike (as a passenger), woo-ed somebody and some notty notty stuff as well. Sadly, what i wanted most cannot be granted and that's independent. I've made a plan for myself to go to work somewhere not in Penang this coming semester break. In the beginning, it's KL where i'll be working with Henry as urm....a sales guy or something for MIFF (Malaysia International Furniture Fair). Yeah, furniture...sadly, i need to go KL today if i were to be working with him but, i've got exam tomorrow....so, sigh...canceled.

Fine, second plan, planned to go Melaka to work in Grand Continental Hotel as a Sales Coordinator or something where YAY! I'll me sorta be an event planner....i like this job. So, i plan everything myself properly including accommodation and stuff like that. I'll be staying at Chris's(not my sister) if i were to go there and work but sadly, this plan was strongly disapproved by Mother, Chris(my sister) and basically everyone else including some other friends. Had a looong chat with Chris(my sister) yesterday where i was persuading her badly or rather, try to convince her or debate on why i wanted to go Melaka. She hit me one question which i didnt realize at all. She told me "You wanted to go there because you planned properly and you really wanted to go there. Not because you wanted to be independent". On that moment, i asked myself... "Is it true?".

Well, yeah...maybe but i do really wanted to be independent. The funny thing is, Chris sorta played with my mind and tell me "Since you wanna go Melaka so badly, why not i let you go Ipoh? Ipoh better, nearer etc etc". Then i told her "Yeah, then let me go Ipoh!!". The reason i know she was messing my mind and wanted to try me whether i am really interested to go Melaka for the right reason as in to be independent or some other reasons. Sadly, she was wrong...She got sorta surprised when i told her that and she started to say "Just rent a room in Penang, dont go Ipoh etc etc".

That's when i know she's just testing me. Luckily, im not lying for wanting to be independent so MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Throw me all your trivial questions or whatever that is called... Sigh...how am i gonna spend my time for my semester break now. Nothing much to do and i dont wanna work in Starbuck or anything like that. I really wanted to learn business-related stuff. I actually have a plan or rather, a rough sketch of plan for my future. That is to integrate my mere IT skills with business.

I.T + Business = FUTURE TECH!!! (JUST PLAIN CRAPPING)

I dont know why am i so interested in business but im sure of one thing, I WILL NEVER TAKE A BUSINESS-RELATED COURSE! IT'S TOO BORING!!! That's one of the reason Lew's class makes me drowsy. Business this, business that... Sigh... CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! Well, not really, what he said is knowledge too but sadly, im just not interested. I prefer programming (although it's hard) and stuff about computer. Oh yeah! Definitely not NETWORK. Network drives me crazy...i dont understand much...don't know why.

This is my lovely sister, SHU VERN!!! The back one is
annoying Ryan. I just dislike him cause he's very mischevious+ADHD+stubborn.
But I dont think i'll ever dislike Shu Vern. The second baby i ever 
cradle in my hand.

Cute + not so Cute + VERY Cute = NICE CUTE PICTURE!!!

No comments: