Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Prophecy

I've had trouble handling my gift...or rather, i do not know how to control my gift. As far as i can remember, it had all started at the age of 8 with me catching a glimpse of the afterlife of my cousin's uncle. Like people and everything around us, my gift develops. From being able to see the afterlife-s to feeling what they're feeling to mental communication and deja vu at a very high rate of occurrence. Then, seeing solid forms of them instead of spiritual form and then as i grow, i discovered more of my abilities. I thought that it would stop at the I-can-see-ghost point but no.

Now, from deja vu to premonitions. I know that i will be in a bad accident in the future but when will be a very good question. Where? Right at the junction of Union High School. Ever watched Final Destination? The movie starts with one of the actor getting a premonition and stuff like that right? Well, i get that too and the worse of all, i feel the fear and the pain and i just woke up. Like how it happened to the actor, the scene goes on for like, 5 minutes or so but in reality, it only happened in a split second or a few. Yes, some of you might think that "Oh! You just watch too much movie" but sadly, no. Producers and most of the time, people who performs art in any form, musicians, novelist, artists and whatever else you can think of, has a special ability which they do not know of themselves. They get ideas from the beings on top (no, im not talking about gods) and i will not explain what those beings are.

And then, from premonitions to now, prophecies. What i prophesied is very simple and very frustrating.

Premonitions, Chris, Volcano, Earthquake, Universe

What are these? Do not ask me cause i dont know myself. I've gone through the first phase; Premonitions. I 'dreamed' about the future or rather my consciousness floats somewhere between the Earth realm and the realm beyond. I received messages from the beings above. What are those? Weird stuff i might say. First thing I saw was an arrow of sort. It's hard to be described and basically, it's not a normal arrow. Secondly, i saw a vial. Ever played starcraft? One of the stages of Protoss's. You need to rescue one of your ally from a vial thingie...I saw something like that. I too saw a spaceship of some sort. Not the normal UFO kind of thing but more or less, it is so.

Back then, the nights before i received these, i was unable to sleep well. No matter what time i slept, i will wake up at 4AM SHARP. I tried sleeping at 2AM even and still, i woke up at 4AM SHARP! I feel totally refreshed and not tired for the whole day. I got really frustrated cause i know this is not normal. You might argue that it's my biological clock is doing the trick and stuff but hell no i tell you. Believe or not, it's up to you.

Okay, enough about premonitions. Now, i am currently ongoing phase two; Chris. What's with Chris? I have no idea but i do now. I do not know why does premonitions links to Chris till now but at least i know what is going to happen. More or less. She is not herself and will not be for a period of time. Lately, my worst fear was confirmed. Thankfully, to confirm my truth, i'd told mother everything before it happened. Now even if nobody in the world believes me, mother WILL believe. Today, there had been an argument about her with the whole family. It had gone for days now and my family too feels that there's something wrong with her. Oh damn! What are all these riddles about? What crap am i writing!?

Whatever it is, since this is my blog, i will write whatever i knows about. That's all i can say. I had been furious with her a couple of times and thankfully, i was reminded that this is all according to the prophecy. What i do know is that IF, mother and father pushes her and argues with her, she will somehow leave. Leave the house? Leave for the afterlife? I do not know! I advised mother not to scold or yell at her and just let her be for the moment. Thankfully, mother heed my advice. I had given her the task to explain it to father and i hope that he believes in what was said.

Depression is going into me again just like what had happened when the first phase started. No matter what happens, will try my best to persevere! I do not believe in destiny but i believe that i had such abilities for a reason. I never wanted to get rid of my abilities but from time to time, i will hate or dislike them. If my duty is to observe and record, then so be it!

I just hope that i can do something about it...sighh...

No comments: