Monday, April 30, 2007

Sports Day.

I woke up early and sigh...go to school at 1000 Hrs. We were suppose to do last training for our Sport House Marching, mine is Pinhorn. But then, they weather turns bad. It rains till like nearly 1300 Hrs. The Sports Day event is starting at 1400 Hrs so, we kinda cant do the training. I was really nervous by then but i try my best to stay calm. Whenever i get nervous, my stomach tends to swirl and swirl and eventually, P U K E. When it's time for us to put up our performance/marching, i tried my best to stay calm and i dont dare to look at the spectators. And it works!!! :D I did my best and i only did one fatal error. And it's not really my error either cause i cant hear the commander's command so, i just kinda stop there for a while with another guy beside me before both of us make some move. Then after the performance, my house captain, Jen Sern told us we did a great job and tada...all of us were satisfied.

After that, me and Edward walk around the school and get some free lunch from our respective houses. A burger which is kinda nice. :D We walk walk walk walk and walk then i decided to take my camera to snap some pics. That's when i found out i took the wrong memory card from Mei Yin. Sigh...i only manage to capture a few. Kinda dissapointed. But then, at least band put up quite a performance :D Many things happened actually but i dont think i need to elaborate it here. Anyway, thanks to Edward so many things happened. You're such a great friend Edward. :D


Me :D


Marcus and his urm??? Wud da heck??? Anak buah...

PFS Band. DM, Yik Sean. Dont really know if the pronunciation is correct or not.

No comments: