Friday, June 17, 2011

Life has been a routine.

Yes, lately it had been a routine. Nothing fun nor out of extraordinary. Job in B.Braun is nice and the people here are much more fun compared to my time in HSBC. It was a helluva boring desk job over there! No internet, no one to have fun or chat like crazy with since my age gap with theirs is like...10++ years old MINIMUM. So, somehow, we just don't sync hahaha. Worse of all, even though my job title is "Temporary Clerk" but I dont feel like one. I'd say I could rename it as "Temporary Clerk-Secretary-Office Boy cum General Worker". Like seriously, I pick up phone calls for my superior, help my manager and my direct boss to carry documents or boxes or whatever that they asks me to.

Other than that, the manager herself performs favoritism which I seriously loathe. Everyone knows it because it's super obvious!

Okay, enough about my previous job haha. Anyway, yeah, life has been a routine. Wake up, go work, come back, play wow or rest a while, sleep and it repeats. Ooohh....and i tell ya..so damn bored right now. That's why im re-blogging hahaha! The work here is not as much compared to the work in the bank but when there are work, it is much more stressful compared to two or three days worth of work in bank. The work in HSBC is tedious and so, you don't really need to think much while over here, you have to use your brain and squeeeze the brain juice out.

Okay, crapping here. Dont know what else to write. Very blank now. Gonna take half day off~

No comments: