Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've Got A New Baby!!!



Pictures of Shu Vern.

10 days before Merdeka is her birthday. My aunt just gave birth to my little cousin and is a SHE!!! I never have a baby SHE before in my entire life. Well, maybe i do but then i'm still immature/small and i do not know how to take care of them yet. But now, i get a chance to have my hands on the little cute angel... Furthermore, i like babies and just like Darren Boy, she's another one of my treasure. Not only for me but for my whole family. The last baby ever in my family was in year 1996 and after 11 years, here comes Shu Vern (pronounced as Shue Wern). Well nothing much to say really. But then, we've decided to take her pictures now and then just like what we did towards Darren Boy. Since small till now. From the cute little Darren Boy to the little mischievous Darren Boy. I wonder what will our little Shu Vern be...



Pictures Of Darren Boy

No comments: