Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am sorry.


Well, since i am here i might just do something. First of all, to all the RO crazed fans, please come and join us in here. Well, i've been in this server like less than 2 weeks and i've found that they have a nice community and a friendly one too :D Well of course there are some jerks who would use their super skill and kill the noobs. Come and join us :D

On the other hand, well, i just want to say i am sorry. I don't know if you know my blog or anything but i just hope that you saw what i am about to write type. I do notice about what you do. I even know that sometimes you look at me or so. But, three times is more than enough. I still can take it but then, not my soul. I want a confirmation from you. I do not want to be a stupid person and let the world know who i am again. "Maybe all of this is just my illusion or i am just thinking too much". That is what i always tell myself. What you did forced me to pause, stop and look. You dont see i walk right to you and talk to you because i am afraid that you want to avoid me. I do not want this to happen. Like i said before, i still can withstand it but i do not know until when. I still love you and i really do. Not like but love.


"Renzokuzen William likes rainbows". What does that means? Does it signifies anything? What is "William I Laou You". That's what i've heard last year but then, i just pretend to be stupid and ignores it. Why? Because i've eaten all my own guts to give the three proposal to you. I left all my dignity behind just to think that something will change. Maybe i am just not mature enough to think positively. I do not know. I just want an answer. A definite answer with no excuses. 3 times. I still remember what you said the second time. Yes, again i will tell you. Maybe we can only meet in certain place and we dont have time. You still want to study. Yes. I know all that. But, i can wait. I've waited for more than a year. Why not more? It wont hurt me at all. Because i know you're there waiting for me and i am here waiting for you. If you really want to concentrate on study first, fine with me. I will always be there and support you but please, just tell me how you feel.

I am sorry and i hope that "We Belong Together"'s lyric will tell you everything. I love you.


No comments: